Sherwood Electromotion Inc. – Business Development Manager – Wind Power (Concord, ON)
March 11, 2019
We are currently looking for an energetic Business Development Manager for our Wind Power department.
- Primary focus is to expand company’s market share in Wind Power markets
- Create marketing strategy to assure sustainable revenue growth in this sector
- Develop promotional materials and targeted delivery methods
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients.
- Identify key decision makers. Manage and grow business relationships
- Travel throughout North America to meet with clients
- Monitor Wind Power market for emerging projects/contracts opportunities
- Review and clarify projects/contracts requirement
- Review and assess clients’ inquiries for products and services
- Collaborate with Customer Service team to identify and resolve client concerns
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys and analyze results and respond to concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of business development experience, preferably in Wind Power Industry
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow business relationships (client interface)
- Exceptional analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is required
- Knowledge of electric motors/Wind Turbine is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be an energetic team player with a demonstrated ability to perform in a high-paced environment
Start your career with Sherwood Electromotion Inc. today and be part of a team that rewards quality and integrity with competitive pay, employee benefits and, profit sharing.
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
While we appreciate all candidates who express interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted