ENERCON – Windturbine Technician, Electrical (Dawson Creek, BC)
September 16, 2019
Established in Germany over 30 years ago, ENERCON is an international leader in wind turbine design and manufacturing. Known worldwide for its gearless generator technologies, high quality standards, and comprehensive long-term service agreements, the company has become synonymous with reliability and performance. ENERCON’s product line ranges from 800 kW to 4.5 MW. To date, the company has installed more than 29,200* turbines worldwide representing more than 50.3 GW of installed capacity.
A major player in the Canadian market since its entry in 2001, ENERCON has its North American headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, multiple service stations from coast-to-coast, a manufacturing site of one of ENERCON’s exclusive suppliers in Matane, Quebec, and an accredited training and warehouse facility in Boucherville, Quebec. ENERCON has currently over 2 208 MW of installed capacity throughout eight provinces and territories in Canada.
We are currently looking for Windturbine Technician, Electrical for permanent full time position based in Dawson Creek, BC.
- Provide scheduled and unscheduled wind turbine’s preventive maintenance;
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of all electrical & mechanical equipment;
- Diagnose and detect issues;
- Follow the procedures intervention schedule;
- Generate interventions reports in SAP;
- Actively participate in the improvements and the updates (retrofits) of the equipment;
- Professional diploma in Electricity or Electromechanical
- From 3-6 years of experience
- Ability to solve problems on wind turbines and general skills in maintenance / repair of turbines
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Valid driver’s license
- Journeyman certification an asset
You are interested in wind energy and you would like to join a dynamic and international organization? ENERCON offers a continuous training, secure work environment, competitive benefits, including comprehensive group insurance, Registered Retirement Savings Plan and possibility to cover moving expenses.
Deadline for applications: December 15, 2019. Please go online to apply for this position.