Wind Turbine Maintenance Technician (2 positions available)
June 22, 2017
Reporting to the site supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for the monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the wind turbines:
- Perform regular and unscheduled preventive maintenance of wind turbines;
- In the event of a breakdown, promptly respond and quickly provide a solution (If required to climb wind turbines, he/she must not respond alone for safety reasons);
- Monitor performance of wind turbines;
- Perform diagnosis and repairs on wind turbines;
- Be proactive in regards to wind turbine maintenance to prevent equipment failure or degradation;
- Perform related duties as required.
- Perform BOP maintenance and overseeing the wind farm maintenance.
- Technical degree or diploma in wind turbine maintenance or industrial maintenance or electrical engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of the electrical energy environment;
- Good knowledge of hydraulic engineering;
- Good physical condition, without fear of heights and/or confined space, and precision skills;
- Demonstrate a good sense of innovation and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent capacity for thorough analysis;
- Good organizational skills and autonomy;
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software.
The candidate must be available and willing to travel occasionally, and participate in regular on-call rotation for evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A growing company in the renewable energy sector;
- A retirement plan with employer contributions;
- A flexible benefit insurance plan (life, medical, dental).
Please send your resume before July 4, 2017 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.